Commercial Realtors are under pressure to list and sell properties. Commercial Leasing Agents need to lease space. At the end of the day, that is how you get paid. Unfortunately, there is no shortage of real estate professionals who claim to be commercial realtors or leasing agents, but aren’t. True commercial real estate professionals, can provide commercial real estate buyers and potential tenants with geographically-based data that will help them be successful.
Of course, all realtors and leasing agents are invested in the success of their buyers and lessees. They pay close attention to the physical makeup of the commercial real estate property:
- Is the interior workable and fit the client’s needs?
- Is there enough parking?
- Is the property attractive and esthetically pleasing to customers?
- Is there good access to the property?
Commercial Real Estate GIS Data
But to be unique and valuable to a buyer or lessee, you need to be invested in your client’s business success. How can you help your clients make the right, successful location choice? Here are some business factors to consider:
- Supply and demand
- Competitive Intelligence
- Area demographics
- Expenditure patterns of the consumers in the trade area
- Socio-economic view of the area
This isn’t the type of information you can get from a site visit or even from driving the neighborhood. It’s information that comes from analyzing big data sources. By gleaning relevant data and applying it to your client’s business, you can help them feel more confident in the buying or leasing decision. You will close more deals, faster!
Learn More about commercial real estate data:
- See packages and pricing available for Business Site Selection
- Market Potential Analysis and Information
- Excello Pet Pantry Business Site Selection Case Study